Monday, August 1, 2011

Not-So-Welcome August

I can't believe that August is already upon us. To be honest, I am not ready for it. My stress level is beyond belief at this point. I am being very careful to not eat my emotions, but it is disrupting my sleep terribly.

July was pretty good as far as eating goes, and so-so with the workouts. Girls camp, by far, was the biggest workout, as our ward was set at the top of the hill. I hurt my knee the morning of the hike, and I am still nursing it along. One GREAT challenge was that I did the "main event" at the challenge course. It was climbing up the swinging log, crossing on the high wire, and then down the zip line. Let me tell you... the zip line was the easy part.

School will be back in session before we know it... and I don't want it to be. Maybe once school is over, the stress will lighten, too. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment