Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Small Victories

So things have been going ok.  I have been able to do some form of exercise almost every day, whether I have been counting it in my log or not.  Nothing on the level as what it sounds like most people are doing, but to me, it is still a victory I am counting, as it gets me that much closer to my goal.

Eating has gone fairly well.  People have mentioned at work that they can see I am eating healthy, and wondered if there was a reason.  My boss took me and another co-worker to lunch on Monday to a Chinese buffet.  I ate the salad.  :)  I figure that if I start with the healthier choices, I will be full before I can eat the items that are not healthy.

I have had to turn my reminder alarms off at work for my water.  They were getting too annoying.  I still drink water, but probably not as much as I should during the day.  Evenings are good, though, as it is easier to concentrate on what I need to do.

I have taken my vitamins every day but one, and the same with my estrogen.  I am no longer waking up from hot flashes, so I am sleeping a little bit better.

Life is one day at a time, and I am facing every day with purpose... at least as much as I can muster. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment